Regionally located consultants are available through EDGE to work with congregations and other ministries for renewal and to encourage vital new ministry starts. EDGE consultants have demonstrated effectiveness in transformational ministry and have specific training in consultative processes and tools. EDGE connects consultants to the latest developments in innovative ministry practice and renewal. Behind each EGDE consultant stands the full resources of the network to connect ministries and leaders to the new thing God is doing in the church and world.
Meetings may take place in person, or in many cases will also draw on EDGE web-video conferencing technology to maximize the effective use of consultation time.
Consulting is helpful to:
- Discern and clarify a vital, faithful and sustainable mission vision for renewed energy and vitality
- Foster the development of missional leadership capacity
- Shift congregational culture to a missional (attending, engaging, sending) orientation
- Discern, imagine and effectively implement new ministry projects
- Explore or move forward conversations with partners (congregations or otherwise) for a more effective use of overall resources
- Work with judicatories to explore and effectively move into a vital and sustainable regional mission plan.
- Focused projects such as: Stewardship development, Transformational worship, Governance structures, Technology for worship, Working with Environics Ministry Reports, and Marketing your ministry
For information about per diem rates and consultants available in your area contact EDGE.